At InterVolve we are looking for a new volunteer join our team as English Conversation Club and Kids' Activities Coordinator. We are working in Koutsochero camp, Larissa, alongside the community of 850 people. We are a flexible and dedicated organization taking grassroots action to ensure human rights are accessible for everyone, with a current focus on asylum seekers, migrants and refugees in Northern Greece.
Ensure that English language skills practice and recreational activities offered for adults and children are safe, inclusive, effective and are addressing community needs and priorities
- General oversight of English language and recreational programming for youth and adults:
- Directly managing volunteer team assigned to English conversation club and children’s activities:
- Lead development of English language skills and Children’s activities strategy and programming
- Work with warehouse manager to organize and manage activities supplies and resources, provide list of needed supplies to Project Coordinators within monthly budget
- Accountable for maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment associated with activities programs
- Liaison with other actors in relation to their education programming etc
To apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our application form.