This record has been HIDDEN. To show it again, click "edit" and see the "urgency" section, or (in some cases) the show/hide box at the bottom of the form.
CALLING ALL SPORTS LOVERS
Movement on the Ground is looking for an additional team member for our Sports program! The past year we have hosted a football program for the kids of Kara Tepe. This program will be expanded to include other sports and therefor we’re looking for additional coach!
What we are looking for:
- a person with social work skills/ background
- a person who has both love of people and sport
- creative & pro-active
- experience in coaching or directing sports activities
- people/kids skills
- driver’s license
- Team player
- Available time frame for a minimum of 6 months, ideally you’re available immediately
- Minimum age: 24 years old
- Ability of communicating in Farsi/Arabic/French is a pre
What you’ll get:
- Getting to work alongside all types of volunteers and refugees from all over the world
- A unique, inspiring experience by getting to teach, inspire and encourage children
- A chance to live on the beautiful island of Lesvos
- To be part of an inspiring community that is rethinking the current refugee crisis
- Making the world a better place
- A financial compensation
What do we need from you?
Do you believe you fit the description and would love to fulfill this position? Please send us a motivation letter (max. 1 page, including photo) and your CV to email@example.com. The closing date for this application is July 3st, 2017, 11:00 PM (CET).