At Intervolve we are looking for two new Free Shop and Warehouse Managers to join our team a.s.a.p. in Koutsochero camp. The Free Shop is one of our on site projects, next to having a Children's library with activities, a Women's space and conversational English classes. It is open 5 afternoons a week. From this space, residents can ‘shop’ for vegetables, dry foods, and hygiene products using a digital points currency they are allotted each week. There will soon be a tool lending library offered out of this space as well. We have a warehouse in central Larissa which supports the shop with stock, and where we receive, sort, and prepare dry foods and Non Food Items for distribution in the Free Shop.
Ensure the Free Shop is a vibrant, positive, and safe space where residents can equitably access material goods in a dignified manner
- Daily supervision of volunteers within the Free Shop and warehouse
- Lead Free Shop briefings
- Manage Free Shop volunteer schedule and needs in consultation with Project Coordinators
- Ensure volunteers are conducting activities safely, effectively, and in adherence to Code of Conduct (concerns to be reported immediately to on Site Coordinator)
- Lead the development and supervise the daily implementation of the system and protocols for operation of the Free Shop
- Develop and manage the points system of distribution
- Develop and manage the tool lending system
- Responsible for managing stock and ordering of food items (vegetables and dry foods)
- Manage and update the resident database with adherence to strict confidentiality protocols
- Regularly meet with Project Coordinators for guidance, support, and feedback
- Warehouse Management
- Maintain inventory of warehouse stock and source additional stock as needed
- Ensure stock is organized and sorted within warehouse and develop warehouse stock management system
- Coordinating the upkeep and maintenance of Free Shop building and container
- Coordination and oversight of distributions
- Coordinating emergency distributions of food or NFIs
- Seasonal NFI or clothing needs (eg. Winter clothing).
To apply please contact Fran at email@example.com or fill out the application form https://docs.google.com/forms/u/1/d/e/1FAIpQLSeGWY9BEeoT48Y3VScj4KcGsmy4cfwftuVoT2_FHtC0uS4oiw/viewform?usp=sf_link .