This record has been HIDDEN. To show it again, click "edit" and see the "urgency" section, or (in some cases) the show/hide box at the bottom of the form.
The LATRA Innovation Lab is a Greek organisation specialising in creative activities and 21st Century education for children and young adults . LATRA has a makerspace and classroom in KARA TEPE Refugee Camp in Lesbos from where it undertakes all its activities. We are urgently looking for volunteers to cover a variety of posts in our operations in KARA TEPE Refugee Camp in Lesvos.
(1) STEM & Art Teachers to cover afternoon classes with children (9-15) and young adults (15+)
(2) Renovating a children's playground inside the camp (includes painting, minor construction, wooden tower games, small furniture)
(3) Creating (by means of painting ) an urban playground with language and mathematics games for children of all ages
(4) Preschool teachers to engage in creative play with preschoolers (0-6)
(5) Protection officers for children's safe space
(6) Recycling project for innovative uses of plastic containers
(7) DIY enthusiasts (painters & creatives) to paint the new houses in the camp
(8) Field Coordinator (long term +1 month commitment)
Volunteers need to be financially independent. For an information pack please contact us on: