This record has been HIDDEN. To show it again, click "edit" and see the "urgency" section, or (in some cases) the show/hide box at the bottom of the form.
Market Manager for our Drop shop in Athens
A Drop in the Ocean is looking for a volunteer who can take on the role as Market Manager for our clothes distribution in Skaramagas. You need to be minimum 25 years old and be able to work with us for at least 1 month, preferably longer. As a volunteer you need to cover your own expenses.
We prefer a person with:
* Leadership experience
* Experience from Project Management
* Good interpersonal skills
* Experience with problem solving
* Experience with humanitarian work
* Good English skills, Arabic skills advantageous
Some of the tasks will include:
* Establish and maintain routines for operating the Drop shop
* Ordering and restocking from warehouse
* Training volunteers
* Safety procedures
* Operate and develop Drop app
* Report to Coordinator
Start: As soon as possible
*** Other work tasks may be required by the Coordinator as directed.
*** The Market Manager also acts as a volunteer under the direction of A Drop in the Ocean and is not an employee of the organisation.
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and CV (resume) to email@example.com
Read more about A drop in the Ocean and about volunteering with us at https://www.drapenihavet.no/en/home/