This record has been HIDDEN. To show it again, click "edit" and see the "urgency" section, or (in some cases) the show/hide box at the bottom of the form.
CALLING ALL CHEFS AND FOODIES! ❤
The Giving Food Truck is looking to find its new volunteer master kitchen manager! This is your chance to shine!
We would like to introduce you to our kitchen #TheGivingFoodTruck, where we make food for our community at Kara Tepe. You know what they say, #love goes through the stomach! Are you up for the challenge?
Who are you?
- You’re at least 24 years old
- You’re experienced in running a professional kitchen and willing to volunteer in one
- You’re experienced in running a professional kitchen
- You really have a love for food
- You’re creative and have pennywise cooking skills
- You’ve got knowledge of vegetarian/vegan cooking
- You’re used to cooking large quantities (about 1500 people on Kara Tepe #CampUS!)
- You’re financially independent
- You’re available for at least 2 months, starting ASAP
What do we offer?
- A unique and inspiring experience, getting to cook on Kara Tepe campUS and therefor making a true impact on people’s lives
- A chance to work alongside all types of people from all over the world
- The opportunity to live on the beautiful island of Lesvos
- A chance to make the world a better place(!)
- Being part of an inspiring community, that is rethinking the current refugee crisis
It is good to know that there is another caterer that provides everyday meals. The food we serve on #TheGivingFoodTruck is a healthy supplement, which focuses on nutrition.
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would love to join us? Please send us a motivation letter (max. 1 page, including photo) and your CV to email@example.com. The closing date for this application is July 9th, 2017, 11:00 PM (CET).
Ps. We promise to treat you better than Gordon Ramsay ;-).
For more information, take a look at: http://www.greecevol.info/task.list.php?ID=492#sthash.vrO0R2xW.dpuf