We're looking for volunteers in the coming months to join us on Veria Camp in Northern Greece. There are around 200 residents on the camp and Bridge2 provides a multitude of services including:
- A supermarket - this runs during the week and we serve the entire camp each time.
- A clothes store - residents can collect clothes on an ad hoc basis.
- A shoe shop - same as above.
- Men's and women's space.
- A community kitchen - we don't cook but it is a fully functional kitchen with ovens and utensils available, we allow residents to use this anytime when we are on the camp.
- Kids activities - inventive people are most welcome!
- Vegetable gardens - with the help of some wonderful volunteers and organisations we have established 4x Vegetable Gardens where we are growing a host of plants.
Ideally volunteers will commit to 2 weeks or more. Longer term volunteers are even better. Please let us know your preferred dates, below are upcoming dates that we definitely need volunteers.
- Aug 13th - Sept 16th - up to 2 people
- Sept 30th - onwards - up to 3 people
- We are looking for longer term volunteers for 2/3 months periods
- Long term volunteer (6 months) needed to be the assistant in running the Bridge2 operation on site.
Please get in touch via our sign up portal - www.bridge2.gg/volunteer - you will be sent a full information sheet including travel and accommodation recommendations
To see our day to day operations please check out