This record has been HIDDEN. To show it again, click "edit" and see the "urgency" section, or (in some cases) the show/hide box at the bottom of the form.
Hi, we in A drop in the ocean are looking for a Market Manager for our Drop shop.
The person we are looking for needs to be 25 years old (or older) , be able to work with us for at least 45 days and cover their own travel expenses.
(The only thing we can provide is accommodation for this position).
This person should also have some:
* Leadership experience
* Experience from Project Management
* Good interpersonal skills
* Experience with problem solving
* Experience with humanitarian work
* Good English skills. Arabic skills advantageous
* Be service minded
Some of the task will include:
* Establish and maintain routines for operating the Market Place
* Recruiting of volunteer staff to the Market Place
* Safety procedures
* Codes of Conduct
* Report weekly to coordinator
* Ensure Market Place at all times has sufficient equipment for “sale” and distribution to residents
* Establish and operate payment solution
* Opening hours and rota system
* Identify partners
* Regularly meetings with residents
Start: As soon as possible
*** Other work tasks may be required by the Coordinator as directed.
*** The Market Manager also acts as one of the volunteers under the direction of A Drop in the Ocean, and is not an employee of the organisation.
If you are interested please send your CV (resume) and tell us why you want to work with us to: email@example.com
Read more about us and about being a volunteer at https://www.drapenihavet.no/en/home/